My name is Magnus and I live in Denmark. I enjoy creating applications, toying with Swift, and experiment with design. In my spare time, besides programming, I also enjoy playing chess and jumping rope. Have you ever considered jumping? It is a great exercise, and I can only recommend you take a look at either Crossrope or Rush Athletics.
You can also find me in other parts of the internet:
- [2022 and running] iOS Engineer at Lunar Aarhus
- [2021 to 2022] Fulltime Software Developer, Consulent, at IT-Minds Aarhus
- [2018 to 2021] Parttime Software Developer, Consulent, at IT-Minds Aarhus
- Developed an kotlin application for BESTSELLER, that uses a barcode scanner in BESTSELLER retail stores to receive goods, send goods and do inventory count.
- Maintained Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and Swift apps at Heyday
- Maintained a large Objective-C taxi application at BNR for 6 months, and later reimplemented the same app in Swift with a small team
- Developed an Swift app for Seges, for judges to score horses at events
-  Teaching Assistant in The Web of Things at Aarhus University
-  Teaching Assistant in Introduction to Programming at Aarhus University
-  WWDC Student Challenge Winner
- [2019 to 2021] Master of Science in IT Productdevelopment at Aarhus Universty
- [2016 to 2019] Bachelor of Science in IT Productdevelopment at Aarhus Universty